Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Time Away...

It’s been three weeks since my Grandfather passed away. The whole situation threw me for a loop. I mean I understood his health was failing and it was only a matter of time, but that doesn’t prepare a person for the actual event of a loved one passing. As I was growing up my parents were divorced so my grandfather served as a parental type personality in my life especially since I lived with my mother and grandparents early on in my life. As the years progressed my parents got back together and I have established a relationship with my father, but my grandfather still was close in my heart. We were not individuals that were open in expressing our feelings, however we both knew they were there between us. Like anyone he had his faults, but he helped established some core values in my life especially work ethic. I miss him to say the least. However life goes on and I have put things back together so to speak and will begin again becoming active in blogging and with our show and website. I hope all of you understand my time away and thank all of you still for your support and understanding.

No comments:

Post a Comment