Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Michael J. Maxim’s Open Letter to Chris Redfern Ohio’s Democratic Party Chair

To Chris Redfern and the Ohio Democratic Party,

About a week ago or so now you were caught on tape calling the members of the TEA party” f@#$ers” in a speech you gave at a union hall pushing the insane idea of Obamacare. As a member of the TEA party movement I would like to say I am offended, but I am not. You see a narrow minded twit like you knows all too well that you cannot stop the conservative movement growing in this country and you have no actual facts to back up your argument…so you have to resort to the tactics you know best…name calling. That’s right I said it you have no facts what so ever to back up your precious Obamacare. Do you seriously think that you have the edge here in Ohio. Well speaking as a resident of Cuyahoga County I can honestly say your precious democratic party has done nothing but destroyed this county. Do I need to remind you of the list of charges elected officials from your party face for corruption here in Cuyahoga County. That my dear Dem chair is a fact and one you cannot talk your way around. We the people in America have begun to rise up against your progressive ways and we are coming for each and every one of you! In your mind you sit on your high and mighty throne thinking you are above us when all along you are no better and one day soon you will find yourself back in the trenches with the rest of the hard working Americans that make this country great. I just feel sorry for those hard working Americans that will have to work even harder to haul your dead weight around. All of this is besides the point. Mr. Redfern you talk tough, but I wonder if you have the guts to go face to face with one of the TEA party members you tried to trash talk…namely me. You now have an open invite to come on my internet radio talk show and see if you can exchange real facts with me to back up your twisted ideology. I suspect the challenge will go un answered. So Redfern do you have the guts or are you the egotistical spineless twit I suspect you to be?

Michael J. Maxim
Michael maxim@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment