Thursday, June 2, 2011

Rep. Weiner to Female Journalist: “I Was, If You Forgive Me, A Little Bit Stiff Yesterday” (Video) | The Gateway Pundit

Rep. Weiner to Female Journalist: “I Was, If You Forgive Me, A Little Bit Stiff Yesterday” (Video) | The Gateway Pundit

What a class act.
On Friday far left Rep. Anthony Weiner said his twitter and Facebook accounts were hacked. He said this after a picture of his penis was reportedly sent out to a young woman in Seattle.
Here’s her picture.

Now he’s cracking “stiffie” jokes with female journalists.
Via CNS News:

Rep. Anthony Weiner (D-N.Y.) mocked his involvement in a Twitter photo scandal on Wednesday, telling a female reporter, “I was perhaps, if you forgive me, a little bit stiff yesterday.”

Emily Miller of The Washington Times asked Weiner on Capitol Hill: “Are there pictures out there of you half undressed?”

He responded: “You know, this is part of the problem with the way this has progressed and one of the reasons why I was perhaps, if you forgive me, a little bit stiff yesterday.”

No comments:

Post a Comment