Tuesday, June 7, 2011

BREITBART ROCKS WEINER PRESSER- “I’m Here For Some Vindication” (Video) | The Gateway Pundit

BREITBART ROCKS WEINER PRESSER- “I’m Here For Some Vindication” (Video) | The Gateway Pundit

THIS WAS THE CONSERVATIVE DREAM PRESS CONFERENCE OF THE MILLENEUM–
Breitbart Scolds Democrat-Media Complex Before Weiner Admits to Lying About Lewd Internet Photos

“I’m here for some vindication!”

Andrew Breitbart at the Weinergate Press Conference:

“Everything that I’ve said so far has come to be true. I’d like to hear one… The media says “Breitbart lies, Breitbart lies, Breitbart lies.” Give me one example of a provable lie. One. One. ONE. Journalists, One! Put your reputation on the line here. One provable lie. Do you know what I’d be accused of if I released this photo. I’m doing this to save his family, OK? And if this guy wants to start fighting with me again, I have this photo. But, I’m not doing this for nefarious purposes. I’d like an apology from him for allowing for his political protectors. This was his strategy was to blame me. To blame me for hacking. Oh, don’t worry Breitbart’s our regular whipping boy. We can accuse him of anything and the press will not hold those journalists to account no matter what they say. And, so I’m here for some vindication.

No comments:

Post a Comment