Sunday, May 22, 2011

HERMAN CAIN: “As President, I would offer the palestinians NOTHING” « Bare Naked Islam

HERMAN CAIN: “As President, I would offer the palestinians NOTHING” « Bare Naked Islam

Republican presidential candidate Herman Cain said that as president, he would offer the palestinians “nothing” as part of a peace deal with Israel. ”I’m not convinced that the palestinians are really interested in peace,” Cain told Fox News’ Chris Wallace.

“If we look at history, it has been clear that the palestinians have always wanted to push Israelis and push Israel for more and more and more. I don’t agree with that. I respect Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu for taking a stand and saying they cannot give that up.” He added: “Secondly, it’s Israel’s decision, not President Obama’s decision to where the borderline will be.”

SEE VIDEO HERE: Palestinians get nothing


No comments:

Post a Comment