Thursday, March 31, 2011

The Death of a Nation...Time To Get Serious! - Associated Content from Yahoo! - associatedcontent.com

The Death of a Nation...Time To Get Serious! - Associated Content from Yahoo! - associatedcontent.com

Each day I wake up; make the morning coffee, then sit down at the computer to read the morning headlines. I check my social networks to see what people are talking about. I am always prepared to see the worst, and often
I end up just shaking my head. I have to ask this question of you right now...."what is wrong with America?" Seriously, we are almost at the point of no return here in this great nation of ours. This isn't about politics or what I call smoke screen issues like gay marriageand abortion...this is about common sense and the approaching economic collapse we are facing.

That's right the economy is bouncing back! Unemployment levels are dropping slowly, but surely. All is well...right...wrong! The signs are still there. Granted some areas have seen jobs created and the economy starting to rise, but on average we are still in a time of economic crisis. So what are we doing about as a nation? Well I'll tell you what we are doing and that's making things worst. We have the left getting angry with the right. We have independents angry at all of Washington DC. We have moderates fighting with the die hards within each party. There is so much going on that it seems that we all have lost focus on the big picture and that is we need to get our behinds in gear and agree on a solution to get the economy back on track. To steer this country back on the right paths again so it is stable and prosperity once again flourishes. I'm not talking as a conservative here at all. I'm talking about my concerns as an American. It is a must that we put the differences aside and start to work together.

Read More At: http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/7915693/the_death_of_a_nationtime_to_get_serious.html?cat=75

No comments:

Post a Comment