Saturday, January 1, 2011

The New Year

First of all I wanted to wish all of you a Happy New Year and hope that God grants us as a nation his good graces once again. We need it now more than ever. I know that I have not posted much on here the past couple of months, however with the coming of a new year my plans for my site, social network, and my internet show have changed I feel for the better. Blogtalk radio has killed all of its free shows starting in november by seriously limiting what we can do. Since I was a free member I am one of those hit hard by the changes. However I am looking into new options and re-imaging the American Patriot: Michael J. Maxim brand. Look for changes to be posted the next coupe of weeks now that the holidays are over. Thank you all for you continued support and God bless us all!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

No comments:

Post a Comment