Saturday, January 22, 2011

Hard at work...

Just another quick posting letting everyone know I'm still hard at work getting things settled and finalized with starting up the show again. I hope to do so soon. New videos will be coming soon as well. As far as updating the site by next week I should have everything ready to be uploaded and the American Patriot: Michael J. Maxim 2011 should be ready to go. As far as the blog here I plan on posting at least once a day, an original blog, Monday thru Friday with added links to articles randomly 24/7. I alos have plans on adding other bloggers to the site as well. So things will start jumping. All I ask you to do is be sure to follow the blog on the net either through blogger or the RSS feed and share this blog with others. I feel strongly that we are headed into darker times in this country and it won't be easy. By sticking together we will see it through the end. Remember the now famous historical political cartoon by Benjamin Franklin...."Unite or Die"!

No comments:

Post a Comment