Thursday, July 22, 2010

Faith: Our Only Hope!

Recently I did a show that didn’t come off to well technically for me. I think not only did I have some technical problems with the show itself I was almost too emotional about the subject matter. It is something that hits me hard when I think about it because I know deep down in my heart that I am right on this issue. You see the topic I did my show on was the original problem I America…the one that has been going on for far too long and the reason why we are in such turmoil in this country today and that is this country’s attack on religion and it’s lack of faith. You see despite what you may have heard from the Washington Elite and the lamestream media we are a Judea-Christian nation with our traditions, laws, and lives deeply entrenched in Christian faith. If you read anything our Founding Fathers wrote you will see references to God and religion. They strongly believed it was through the grace of God himself that allowed such a nation to be born. In exchange for a free republic we owed him nothing but our respect for his kindness. Today organized religion is targeted by the progressive movement and God has become public enemy number one!
So what do we do now? Well first and foremost we must renew our faith. We need to look deep down into ourselves and become comfortable with who we are and what we believe. We must then drop to our knees and pray for strength, protection from evil, and guidance on how to continue to defend our Republic. If you truly have faith then you will feel his answer without a doubt. I have that’s why I know it will work for you as well. Then we must make decisions with both common sense and our heart. I know what you are thinking right now…you think I’m being foolish, but I’m telling you that it will work. If you truly have faith then you will hear God…not as a voice in your head, but a feeling of being on the right track. The progressive movement needs to destroy our faith. Ultimately they are driven by evil. Evil in the form of power and greed. In order to gain more power and control they must eliminate our faith in what is good. Second what do we have left when we lose our homes, our jobs, and everything we own. We are left with nothing but our faith because that will never be taken from us. Faith gives us strength and allows us to do anything as long as our faith is strong. For example faith helped a group of colonists rise up against tyranny and form a nation and army that defeated the most powerful military force in the world and create a truly free nation. Strong principles, values, and faith in God will save us this time around the trick is getting people to realize something that is so blatantly staring us in the face.
I’m afraid my friends. I’m afraid of our future. The time to strike is almost upon us. The progressives with their Washington cronies continue to attack us, play their race cards, ignore us, and try to control us. Not a day goes by that we don’t see some evidence of just that. You must wake up and see this. I pray that everyone does. This next election in November 2010 will be the turning point. I strongly feel that the conservatives in this country will continue to sit by and wait for this election to see changes in our country…and I mean real change for the good of the Republic. This will not happen. Not all the incumbents that need to go will be removed from office. There will be voting corruption and intimidation. The progressives will pretend to be Jesus and suddenly voters will rise from the dead and cast their ballots for the progressive liberals trying so desperately to hold on to their power. The people that do get in riding the wave of the TEA party movement and manipulating the good common sense of the American people will turn to the dark side so to speak like Scott Brown did before them. We will not see the Congress we expected and with Obama at the helm they will steam roll more freedom stealing bills through and make them laws. Before you know it the good patience of the American people will break and that’s when there will be trouble. At that point what are you going to do? Will you roll over and take what they are doing to you or will you stand with your fellow Americans as the true caretakers of the Republic and fight for your liberties and your freedom? What are you going to do? That is why we must start to renew and strengthen our faith. We have no choice. We must renew our faith and ask ourselves what are we prepared to do in the time of crisis here in America?
I am not promoting violence against our government not one bit…I’m a realist and I see it coming and I’m not going to be caught off guard! To hell with it anymore! Red flag me…tap my phones…put me on your CIA hit list President Obama I don’t care. Why because I am an American and I believe in the idea of freedom! I believe in the idea of America! I have faith that I know that God himself strengthens me and will stand with me as I defend this Republic and secure the futures of my children! I have a message for you President Obama one that I strongly suggest you pass on to your progressive cronies that pull your strings…you have pushed and pushed the American people and now we are stronger than ever and one day we will push back so hard you will have no choice but to run! It’s building up you can almost feel it in the air here in America…patriots we must focus on our inner strength and our faith! Because we will need it soon enough!

No comments:

Post a Comment