Thursday, April 15, 2010

Tea Party Express III

On Sunday April 11, 2010 I had the honor to stand with 100's of patriots as the Tea Party Express III came into town. This was the first Tea Party Express I attended since it was the closest one to ever stop in my area. The vibe started out as any other Tea Party. The energy was there and so was the sense of patriotism. However when the three buses role in with horns blasting the energy level jumped to a height almost as intense as the one I felt in Washington D.C. at the 9.12 March. It was amazing to say the least. If anyone there had any doubts about what we were doing with the Tea Party protests was actually making a difference those doubts were gone that instant. I had the honor of attending with my 3 older boys and to my surprise they were into it 100% (I ha doubts since they were only 7, 6, and 4). I got them little Don't Tread on Me flags and they marched around flags waving. It was yet another patriotic experience I would never forget. I want to publicly thank all the Patriots that attended this rally with me in Cleveland, the TEA Party Express for adding Cleveland to their list of stops, and all of you patriots out there that get out and make a difference!

No comments:

Post a Comment